Mouse over icons for more details:
• Install this drop ceiling "Z" sign in seconds - there is no need for special equipment. The sign's flange fits between your ceiling tile and ceiling grid that can be found in most offices.
• Signs is a great way to mark the location of emergency equipment, exits, shut-offs, etc. Drop ceiling signs are also used to mark conference rooms, office areas and restrooms. You can place these signs so that your directions are clearly seen from a greater distance than a flat, wall-mounted sign.
• Aluminum signs withstand abuse better than plastic signs. Aluminum is 35 mil thick.
• Unique bent "Z" design snugs firmly into the built-in track of your ceiling. To install, just lift up a ceiling tile, rest the sign on the grid and then lower the tile. It's easy!
• Sign is printed on both sides. You can see it from both directions.