Mouse over icons for more details:
• Laminated Vinyl labels are exceptionally durable - outside or indoors. They resist water, chemicals and abrasion. Labels can even be submerged under water and rubbed without smearing.
• Labels are conformable and adhere well to curved, smooth or irregular surfaces (such as hard hats). Common applications are drum labeling, inventory tracking, safety decals and HazCom shipping labels. The facestock and adhesive has been tested and passed the British Standard 5609:1986 Section 2 required for the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Certification.
• Other applications include cryogenic environments (as low as -80C to -196C in nitrogen liquid phase applications). But, please ask for a sample and perform your own tests on your equipment.
• Dirt, grease and water can be wiped off the smooth surface. Non-coat top surface allows for writing on the labels with any pen or marker.
• Affordable EconoGuard™ vinyl labels feature one of our most aggressive adhesives - with excellent bonding to metal and plastic.
• Labels have a minimum application temperature of just 10°F and a service range -40°F to 300°F plus (although vinyl may tend to deform at 320°F).
• Labels are RoHS compliant.
• Labels are digitally printed in high resolution guaranteeing stock artwork or custom proofs are identical to the desired design.