Mouse over icons for more details:
• Magnets stick to most steel or ferrous metal surfaces.
• Conforms to curved surfaces. Magnets stick firmly, but can be cleanly removed and reused. Use on a car, too. Magnetic signs stay on - even at highway speeds.
• Surface is a write-on/wipe-off laminate suited for dry-erase markers, allowing it to be reused again and again.
• Magnetic ferrite particles are embedded into the 32 mil thick synthetic rubber base.
• Magnets are digitally printed, in full color onto clear polyester laminate that resists cracking and chipping.
• Ideal for trucks and cars. If possible, clean a vehicle sign with warm water and a mild detergent frequently. It is best that your vehicle is wiped dry before reapplying the sign. Also good for inventory counts, defective materials, gas cylinder status signs or other temporary messages.