• 9 mil (.009") thick Glo Brite™ safety grade flexible photoluminescent film, coated with a permanent acrylic adhesive.
• Great for emergency procedures or in a blackout. Signs absorb light by day and glow at night.
• Photoluminescent signs replace electrical or battery-driven signs. You avoid the hassles of battery or bulb replacement and the expense of wiring. Also, after the end of a blackout, you can quickly return to building (and not wait for a battery pack to laboriously recharge).
• Meet and exceed the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards. The luminance specification (E2072) requires that signs meet the following measurements: 20 mcd/m2 (milli candela per square meter) after 10 minutes in full darkness; and, 2.8 mcd/m2 after 60 minutes in full darkness. Our Glo Brite 7520 luminance measures in at 56 mcd/m2 after 10 minutes in full darkness and 7 mcd/m2 after 60 minutes in full darkness. In addition, it complies with DIN 67510-1 (the European equivalent to ASTM), International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 15370, International Maritime Organization (IMO) Resolution A.752(18), and the Photoluminescent Safety Products Association (PSPA) Class B.
• Withstands 1 hour exposure to the following reagents: water, 10% salt water, bleach, trichloroethylene, 25% sulfuric acid, 1% sodium hydroxide, diesel fuel, hydraulic fuel, 50% antifreeze, and mineral spirits.