A lot could go wrong when electrical equipment is being serviced. Clear guidelines in the way of Electrical Service Instruction Signs will ensure maintenance personnel follow safe procedures and unauthorized personnel are kept out of harm’s way. Signs reminding personnel to keep clear of electric panels, keep electric box covers closed, and to shut off power before removing guard, will help you comply with OSHA and ANSI regulations. Signs are suitable for large facilities, trucks, etc. Specific signs like Danger: This Equipment is Powered by Multiple Sources will ensure employees are on their guard.
• Electrical Service Instruction Signs are available in laminated vinyl, aluminum, and plastic for maximum durability.
• Floor signs available in premium non-slip vinyl. Glow signs suitable for dimly lit areas and in case of power failures.
• Industrial floor stencils allow you to paint different messages on flat surfaces each time.
• Bold graphics, clear fonts, and high contrast backgrounds get your message across effectively.
• Bilingual signs will keep multicultural employees safe.