Machines can harm workers in more ways than one. Moving parts, sharp edges, hot surfaces etc are some machine hazards that are a potential threat to workers’ physical safety. It becomes essential; therefore, that workers are alerted of these hazards and the best way to do that is by using signs. Our range of Machine Safety Signs informs workers the dos and don’ts of a machine and the risks it carries.
• Choose from signs made of durable plastic and heavy-duty aluminum. Laminated plastic signs are economical and ideal for indoor use; aluminum signs, on the other hand, are suitable for both indoor and outdoor application and last a long time.
• Signs are offered with or without pictograms. We also offer bilingual machine safety signs.
• Most of the signs conform to the OSHA and ANSI sign design specifications.
• Signs are predrilled for quick installation and feature rounded corners to prevent frays and cuts during mounting.
• Available in different sizes, signs display superior resistance to weather abuse, chemical and water spills.