Do you work in a job that has constant hazards? Just want to learn more about how to prevent slips and falls? The perfect learning tool to help make you an expert on fall safety. After taking this free 20-question quiz, you will know what constitutes a fall hazard, who is responsible for taking care of them, and what safety precautions must be taken in all workplaces.
You might ask yourself, "What’s the point of a quiz? Why not just write a safety article?" There is no better way to learn off the job than by being tested. We offer multiple choice and true/false questions with hints to help out and explanations to answers filled with facts, legal information, and advice. And the best part: the quizzes are free! We understand the importance of continuous learning, particularly when it comes to being safe. By offering this quiz free of charge, we hope that people will enter a fall hazard with more knowledge than they previously had of it, and in turn, prevent injuries and save lives.
Think you're already a slip, trip, and fall expert?
The questions below are just a preview of what you'll be tested on in our quiz. Do YOU already know the answers?
• What kind of ladders can be tied together to make longer sections?
• How much more than their intended loads are scaffolds required to hold?
• What actions should be taken to minimize slips, trips, and falls in the workplace?
• What precautions should be taken to maximize safety on a flight of stairs?
• What steps must be taken to ensure workplace cleanliness doesn’t interfere with workplace safety?