Mouse over icons for more details:
• This is the brightest and most conspicuous sign material produced by 3M, with three times the reflectivity of High Intensity and ten times the reflectivity of Engineer Grade signs.
• These signs combine the high daytime and twilight conspicuity of fluorescent colors with the high nighttime reflectivity and wide angle performance of 3M microprismatic lens technology. These signs are uniquely conspicuous at the most dangerous times of the day (at dawn and at early evening times).
• Fluorescent signs are exceptionally conspicuous and make your message hard to miss - a terrific way to emphasize a vital warning. Signs are typically found near schools and crosswalks. In work environments, fluorescent reflective signs are used for extra emphasis and can't miss safety instructions.
• Fluorescent yellow is approved by the U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) for use on all yellow warning signs such as no passing zone, stop ahead, yield ahead, and roadway alignment signs such as curve arrows and chevron signs.
• Signs carry the 3M warranty for traffic signs - signs are guaranteed to last at least ten years outdoors - although in practice most signs last longer. Signs are printed with 3M screen printing or 3M outdoor digital inks designed specifically for outdoor traffic and parking signs. Unlike competitive signs, these signs are proven to last outside and use 3M matching ink and film components.
• The base material for these signs is a 80 mil thick non-rusting aluminum. Signs have rounded corners - for easy handling and a professional appearance. Competitive signs often use lower cost (and more hazardous) square corners. Signs have prepunched / precleared holes to insure a hassle-free installation.