Ideal for highlighting or accenting high traffic areas and heavily traversed pathways, Mighty Line Dots have a dual-coated vinyl construction specifically formulated to handle wear and tear, or abuse caused by traffic from forklifts, commercial vehicles, pallet jacks, or pedestrians.
• 50 mil thick PVC construction is seven times thicker than standard floor marking shapes.
• Aggressive rubber-based adhesive instantly sticks to almost any floor surface.
• Beveled edges increase the strength and lifespan of the shape—allowing traffic from forklifts and pallet jacks to effortlessly roll over them.
• Applies quickly for long-lasting results at a fraction of the cost of painting, or striping.
• For the best results, apply to a smooth surface that is clean and dry.
• To maintain longevity of placement avoid pushing and dragging pallets, or other heavy objects (without rollers) across the applied floor shapes.