A quick and safer alternative to painting, Mighty Line Floor Marking T's easily outperforms standard marking shapes and installs onto floors in seconds—helping to clearly identify precarious intersections, or proper placement of equipment and vehicles.
• 50 mil thick PVC construction is seven times thicker than standard floor marking shapes.
• Aggressive rubber-based adhesive instantly sticks to almost any floor surface.
• Beveled edges increase the strength and lifespan of the shape—allowing traffic from forklifts and pallet jacks to effortlessly roll over them.
• Applies quickly for long-lasting results at a fraction of the cost of painting, or striping.
• For the best results, apply to a smooth surface that is clean and dry.
• Recommended for strict indoor use.
• Ideal for marking around stationary and movable objects on the floor like pallets, machinery, equipment, racks, bins, staging and storage areas.
Note: to maintain longevity of placement avoid pushing and dragging pallets, or other heavy objects (without rollers) across the applied floor shapes.