Constructed with a low-temperature adhesive that maintains it's bond in -20° Fahrenheit temperatures, Mighty Line Frigid Freezer Floor Tape offers durable performance on cold surfaces in industrial freezers and cold storage warehouses.
- 50 mil thick PVC construction is seven times thicker than standard floor marking tape.
- Specifically engineered adhesive withstand temperatures as low as -20° Fahrenheit.
- Aggressive rubber-based adhesive instantly sticks to almost any surface and removes cleanly.
- Beveled edges increase the strength and lifespan of the tape—allowing traffic from forklifts and pallet jacks to effortlessly roll over them.
- Applies quickly for long-lasting results at a fraction of the cost of painting, or striping.
- For the best results, before application we recommend cleaning the surface with denatured alcohol and drying it thoroughly with a cloth.
Note: to maintain the longevity of placement avoid pushing and dragging pallets, or other heavy objects (without rollers) across the applied tape.
- Description: Mighty Line Floor Marking Tape - 4 inch. Frigid Freezer Tape