Projecting signs are noticeable from two directions. Flat, along-the-wall signs are not suitable when you approach the message from an angle.
- VISIBLE FROM ALL ANGLES. Spot your fire extinguisher as you walk down a hallway or enter a room. This low profile sign only protrudes about 3.25” from the wall – which keeps it out of harms way. Sign has an innovative 74° bend (versus a 90° bend) which offers superior visibility when, as usual, the sign is approached from an angle.
- COMPLIANT. Many jurisdictions have a standard requirement that fire extinguishers be identified with a sign – and require that a sign be 18” tall. Clearly, in an emergency, seconds count. A projecting Fire Extinguisher Sign are especially useful fire extinguishers kept in a cabinet or tucked into a location that is immediately visible. These signs also are important step in NFPA Life Safety Code and OSHA 1910.157 compliance.
- TOUGH. Signs pass the “hammer impact” test. Built on a 120 mil thick high impact resistant acrylic, with baked on enamel ink, this sign 20% thicker than competitors. Sign also features baked on enamel ink – which outlasts many competitors that just use stick-on graphics or easy-scratch ink jet printing.
- OFFICE READY. With polished edges, rounded corners and a high gloss finish, this fire extinguisher sign is suitable for offices – or the factory. Compare to rough “saw cut” edges and square corners from others’ acrylic signs
- EASY INSTALL. Sign has four holes – and the creates a more stable mounting method than other signs in the market. Hardware is included – which is yet another advantage. To mount, use either high bond adhesive strips or a screws (or both). Signs have 1” flanges and 18” x 4” sign faces.