Commonly referred to as bleach, sodium hypochlorite is used daily by most American households to disinfect, remove stains, brighten clothes, and even purify water by killing microbes. Yet this unsuspecting chemical presents many dangers. Bleach is a poison, corrosive and oxidizer which can cause a number of ill effects due to its toxicity. It has been known to cause serious burns and is capable of igniting combustible materials, which is why proper identification is critical when using it.
Our selection of Bleach Safety Signs or Sodium Hypochlorite Signs allows you to denote the severity of the hazard or provide helpful tips and precautions to safeguard users from any adverse effects.