Caution Fold-Up Signs
OSHA requires employers to provide Caution Signs where a hazard exists at the workplace. Ideally, caution signs prevent workplace injuries and fatalities but sometimes these are accidentally missed. Use our Caution Floor Signs to ensure that your message is never missed. These signs are ideal for places where work includes wet processes or slip, trip and fall hazards [“STF” areas]. Signs are also great for outdoor use – icy areas, slippery ramps, falling snow and more. Find two different types of signs.
- FloorBoss signs are molded and feature an easy-grasp handle and superior strength and height.
- The “Reversibles” are lightweight corrugated plastic.
- Sign messages are printed and visible on both sides. Signs are self-supporting and do not need any tools. Place them just where your message will be seen.
- For temporary hazards, choose our blank write-on signs. The rewritable surface allows you to change the message periodically.
- For an even greater selection of standing floor signs, click here.
FloorBoss™ - Heavy Duty Fold-Up Floor Signs
Reversibles – Lightweight Plastic Signs with Two Messages
Richard Jan 30, 2019