There's no use of a fire extinguisher in your facility if nobody is able to spot it!
- VISIBLE ALL ANGLES. Spot your fire extinguisher as you walk down a hallway. Or, unlike L-Bend signs, you can easily see the message if you approach the sign “straight-on”. Once mounted, this V-bend sign projects about 4.1” from the wall – so it is easy to see, but still stay out of harms way. Sign has an innovative 74° bend (versus a 90° bend) which offers superior visibility when, as usual, the sign is approached from an angle.
- TOUGH. Uses 120 mil thick high impact resistant acrylic, with baked on enamel ink. This sign outlasts abuse and is 20% thicker than competitors. It passes the “hammer impact” test. Sign also features baked on enamel ink – which outlasts many competitors that just use stick-on graphics or easy-scratch ink jet printing.
- OFFICE READY. With polished edges, rounded corners and a high gloss finish, this fire extinguisher sign is suitable for offices – or the factory. Compare to rough “saw cut” edges and square corners from others.
- EASY INSTALL. Sign has four holes – and the creates a more stable mounting method than other signs in the market. Hardware is also included – which is yet another advantage of this fire extinguisher sign. Choose either high bond adhesive strips or a screws (or both). Signs have 1” flanges and 6” x 5” sign faces.
- COMPLIANT. Most jurisdictions have a standard requirement that fire extinguishers be identified with a sign. In an emergency, seconds count. A projecting Fire Extinguisher Sign are especially useful fire extinguishers kept in a cabinet or tucked into a location that is immediately visible. Signs also help you comply with the NFPA Life Safety Code and OSHA 1910.157.