Grinder Safety Signs
Installing safety signs is an important step in building a safety conscious work environment. Grinder Safety Signs inform workers to wear PPE like face shields, goggles, etc when they operate grinders. As workers can often neglect or simply forget to wear their personal protective equipment on the job, these signs remind them to adopt safe work practices while performing grinding operations. Grinder Safety Signs are suitable for construction sites, stone masons, metal workers, etc.
- Signs are available in heavy duty aluminum, plastic, and laminated vinyl to withstand industrial abuse.
- Banana Brim Grinding Catcher magnet catches metal filings before they reach the face.
- High contrast signs in bold fonts are highly visible.
- Signs with safety rules enable workers to do a mental checklist before they begin grinding, chipping, or buffing.
- Emphasize the need for eye protection by putting up signs like Danger: Wear Goggles When Chipping or Grinding.