Multiple Source Signs become necessary when there is more than one power source and a single disconnect does not shut off all power. Multiple Power Source Signs help ensure that your electrical workers stay safe and lockout each power feed.
• Use these power signs near electrical equipment and panels to inform personnel of multiple energy sources.
• You can also place these signs throughout your facility to inform firefighters and safety inspectors of the multiple power feeds to your building.
• Select signs made of durable plastic or heavy-duty aluminum. Signs are built to last for 10 years or more outdoors.
• We offer caution, warning, and danger power source signs to indicate different level of severity of hazards.
Ships Monday.Order within00 hrs 00 mins
• Orders over $39.95 ship for free.
• Sign orders over $100
Qualify for Free 2 Day shipping.