Nitric Acid Signs
Nitric acid is a highly toxic, very corrosive, and a potent oxidizer which is why proper care should be taken when storing this chemical. More importantly, nitric acid should not be stored next to any incompatible compounds such as cyanides, flammables, organic materials or metals which may induce an explosion. In fact spontaneous combustion has been known to occur due to contact with mundane materials such as paper, oily rags and even dust! Our Nitric Acid Signs alert individuals of this volatile chemical, informing them of potential health and fire hazards, as well as the proper procedures for handling and storing it.
- OSHA, NFPA & ANSI designs help ensure safety and facility compliance.
- Easy to read legends coupled with vivid colors attract attention to your message.
- Made from long-lasting and durable materials, our aluminum signs provide outstanding resistance to water, abrasion, chemicals and weather. Our vinyl features a high-gloss film that protects against water, chemicals splashes, UV rays, or wear & tear.