• Clear sign gets the message across.
• Signs do not just get noticed - they make an impact.
• Adhesive, 9 mil thick, GloBrite safety grade flexible photoluminescent film.
• Great for emergency procedures or in a blackout. Signs absorb light by day and glow at night.
• Meets and exceeds the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards. The luminance specification (E2072) requires that signs meet the following measurements: 20 mcd/m2 (milli candela per square meter) after 10 minutes in full darkness; and, 2.8 mcd/m2 after 60 minutes in full darkness. Our GloBrite 7520 luminance measures in at 56 mcd/m2 after 10 minutes in full darkness and 7 mcd/m2 after 60 minutes in full darkness. In addition, it complies with DIN 67510-1 (the European equivalent to ASTM), International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 15370, International Maritime Organization (IMO) Resolution A.752(18), and the Photoluminescent Safety Products Association (PSPA) Class B.
• Permanent adhesive sticks to most of the clean surfaces.