• Glo Brite™ projecting signs are noticeable in two directions. They have an "L" shape. Projecting photoluminescent signs are great for emergencies and blackouts.
• Glo Brite™ signs meet and exceed the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards. The luminance specification (E2072) requires that signs meet the following measurements: 20 mcd/m2 (milli candela per square meter) after 10 minutes in full darkness; and, 2.8 mcd/m2 after 60 minutes in full darkness. Our Glo Brite 7520 luminance measures in at 56 mcd/m2 after 10 minutes in full darkness and 7 mcd/m2 after 60 minutes in full darkness. In addition, it complies with DIN 67510-1 (the European equivalent to ASTM), International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 15370, International Maritime Organization (IMO) Resolution A.752(18), and the Photoluminescent Safety Products Association (PSPA) Class B.
• Photoluminescent signs do not require electricity.
• Spot signs in a black-out. Great for emergency procedures. Sign absorbs light by day and glows at night.
• Use L-projecting signs above fire extinguisher or other emergency equipment locations. Signs are suitable both indoors and outdoors.
• Aluminum signs withstand abuse better than plastic signs. Projecting signs come with predrilled holes - for fast installation.