• Industrial-grade signs handle forklift, other vehicle, and pedestrian traffic.
• Floor Signs are 20 mils thick.
• Signs are made of plastic with a rubber based adhesive.
• Be sure to apply the floor signs to a clean and dry surface.
• Do not use acid based cleaners while preparing the floor surface. Once the floor is clean and dry apply the signs and add pressure to secure the sign.
• The floor signs are intended for indoor heavy duty traffic, however,
if a concrete sealer is applied, the signs can be used outdoors.