Tuff Mark® extra-tough, low profile tapes provide a long lasting for marking floors, aisles, walkways, and workflows in your facilities.
• Rigid construction makes this tape easy to install as well as easy to clean and maintain.
• Polyester over lamination protects against abrasion and harsh chemicals.
• Aggessive adhesive bond makes this tape resistant to tearing, wrinkling, or lifiting even under heavy forklift traffic.
• Low profile design makes it a great choice for use in areas with forklifts, hand-trucks, or pedestrian traffic.
• Removes from the floor cleanly without chipping, tearing, or leaving behind adhesive residue.
• Tuff Mark®Standards: ANSI Standard Z535.1 for color, Average dry BPN: 125 (Dynamic slip resistance using ASTM E303-93 (2013) pendulum test method), Average dynamic coefficient of friction: Overall average: Dry 0.60 (ANSI A137.1 flooring slip resistance test).