Noise induced hearing loss limits a person's ability to hear high frequency sounds and understand speech, which seriously impairs a persons ability to communicate. Safeguard yourself or you're employees' with our Decibel Meter Sign that alerts you when decibels levels are high enough to cause permanent damage to a person's hearing.
- The striking visual impact of the design captures employees' attention.
- Supports OSHA 1910.95 hearing conservation requirements.
- Measures accurately within .5 decibels.
- Operates on 110/120 VAC with an 8-ft. power cord and AC adapter that plugs into any standard outlet.
- Plug-and-play operation requires no additional calibration or settings.
- 1.5" inch high digital numbers can be seen from a distance of 75-ft. away.
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags, and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry.
- The caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury.