Each year millions of workers are exposed to potentially damaging noise at work. Noise induced hearing loss limits your ability to hear high frequency sounds thus impacting speech which makes it extremely difficult to communicate. Our Decibel Meter Signs continually measure and display decibel levels to alert workers of the need for ear protection—allowing workers to be vigilant for dangerously loud sounds that could lead to potentially debilitating effects.
• Design mirrors traditional OSHA-style signs, tags, and labels.
• The easy-to-use operation requires no additional calibration or settings.
• Supports OSHA 1910.95 hearing conservation program requirements.
• Accurately measures readings, and provides results within .5 decibel range of error.
• Plugs into any standard outlet, and operates on a 110/120 VAC with an 8-ft. power cord.
Ships Tomorrow.Order within00 hrs 00 mins
• Orders over $29.95 ship for free.
• Sign orders over $100
Qualify for Free 2 Day shipping.