According to the OSHA website an estimated $242 million is spent annually on workers' compensation for hearing loss disability, protect you employees' from impairment by continually displaying and measuring decibel levels with our Decibel Meter Signs that indicate when the need for ear protection is required.
- The striking visual impact of the design captures employees' attention.
- Supports OSHA 1910.95 hearing conservation requirements.
- Measures accurately within .5 decibels.
- Operates on 110/120 VAC with an 8-ft. power cord and AC adapter that plugs into any standard outlet.
- Plug-and-play operation requires no additional calibration or settings.
- 1.5" inch high digital numbers can be seen from a distance of 75-ft. away.
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags, and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry.
- The caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury.