OSHA reports that on average twenty-two million workers are exposed to potentially damaging noise at work each year, Decibel Meter Signs measure and display decibel levels to alert workers of the need for ear protection—encouraging workers to use ear protection when sound levels are elevated and become hazardous to them.
- The striking visual impact of the design captures employees' attention.
- Supports OSHA 1910.95 hearing conservation requirements.
- Measures accurately within .5 decibels.
- Operates on 110/120 VAC with an 8-ft. power cord and AC adapter that plugs into any standard outlet.
- Plug-and-play operation requires no additional calibration or settings.
- 1.5" inch high digital numbers can be seen from a distance of 75-ft. away.
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags, and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry.
- The caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury.