Exposure to loud sounds can cause trauma that can severely damage a person's hearing. Our Decibel Meter Signs remind workers to use ear protection when sound levels exceed 85 dB, becoming hazardous—ensuring that workers are being protected where noise levels are unable to be reduced below OSHA required levels.
- The striking visual impact of the design captures employees' attention.
- Supports OSHA 1910.95 hearing conservation requirements.
- Measures accurately within .5 decibels.
- Operates on 110/120 VAC with an 8-ft. power cord and AC adapter that plugs into any standard outlet.
- 1.5" inch high digital numbers can be seen from a distance of 75-ft. away.
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags, and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry.
- The caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury.