Loud noise commonly found in machine shops or construction sites can generate sound in excess of 85 dB or louder, which is loud enough to cause hearing loss, and sustained exposure can lead to hearing impairment. Our Decibel Meter Signs continually measure and monitor decibel levels to alert workers of the need for ear protection.
- The striking visual impact of the design captures employees' attention.
- Supports OSHA 1910.95 hearing conservation requirements.
- Measures accurately within .5 decibels.
- Operates on 110/120 VAC with an 8-ft. power cord and AC adapter that plugs into any standard outlet.
- 1.5" inch high digital numbers can be seen from a distance of 75-ft. away.
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags, and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry.
- The caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury.