Falling is painful indeed, but what’s more painful is falling into a manhole! Prevent pedestrians from the probable risk of injuries with the help of manhole cover signs, guards and accessories.
• OSHA requires confined spaces like manholes to be marked to restrict entry and prevent accidents.
• Use a rigid plastic or an adhesive vinyl sign to mark manhole covers; restrict entry and prevent unauthorized access. Covers also draw attention to manholes, helping personnel find the confined space easily.
• Use guard lifters to open manholes safely.
• Use bright and sturdy guard rails to prevent people from falling into open manholes.
• Have any questions? Feel free to contact our customer service team.