There are still some places that you shouldn’t enter. OSHA requires notices at confined space entrances to reduce the risk of injuries or fatalities in restricted areas.
• Use a stand-up floor sign to physically block your employees from dangerous areas. Or, place a message at their feet with an anti-skid floor sign.
• Install a universal message in English and Spanish with our Bilingual Signs.
• Grab a Reusable Stencil (and some of our quick-drying ink) to paint a message on a floor, pipes, or steel doors.
• Our Glow-in-the-dark Signs are ideal for blackout conditions.
• Use a rigid plastic or an adhesive vinyl sign to mark manhole covers.