• Bumper guards are great for increasing on the job safety. Has been proven to prevent injuries, protect machinery and add alert to hazards.
• Made of flexible polyurethane foam, which can be cut to size using a utility knife. Foam is also aging resistant and temperature resistant (-31° F to 176° F).
• Easy installation with most types of bumpers having an acrylic adhesive. The adhesive has a powerful bond of 21 N per inch and sticks well to clean, non-greasy surfaces.
• Ahesive is temperature resistant from -40° F to 212° F.
• Most bumper guards are ideal for indoor use only. The black-yellow bumpers are good for indoor and outdoor.
• Reflective options are available as well. Are also self adhesive and stand out in darker areas.