Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, CDC specifies the following steps (in this order) to be performed if someone around you has suffered an electrical shock.Look first. Don’t touch. The person may still be in contact with the electrical source. Touching the person may pass the current through you.Call or have someone else call 911 or emergency medical help.Turn off the source of electricity if possible. If not, move the source away from you and the affected person using a non-conducting object made of cardboard, plastic or wood.Once the person is free of the source of electricity, check the person's breathing and pulse. If either has stopped or seems dangerously slow or shallow, begin cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) immediately.If the person is faint or pale or shows other signs of shock, lay the person down with the head slightly lower than the trunk of his or her body and the legs elevated.Don’t touch burns, break blisters, or remove burned clothing. Electrical shock may cause burns inside the body, so be sure the person is taken to a doctor.