• We offer a large selection of Prop 65 signs and labels, in both English and Spanish, that comply with the recent regulations passed in September 2016. Older signs and labels should be replaced on or before August 30, 2018.
• California now requires you to list what chemicals are on site and what sources they come from.
• It is your responsibility as a business to warn customers and employees of potential exposures to hazardous chemicals from products sold or processes performed on premise.
• Our line of Prop 65 signs and labels follow the exact standards set forth in Title 27 CCR, Article 6: Clear & Reasonable Warnings.
• Check out the Proposition 65 Website to find out if a chemical in your facility is considered hazardous.