Are you interested in knowing how to determine arc flash hazard potential for an equipment and electrical enclosure? MySafetySign.com makes it easy to stay informed about the regulations regarding arc flash safety with our fun and free quiz. Whether you’re an electrical worker or simply working around switchboards, panelboards, industrial control panels, and motor control centers, knowing the protocol for arc flash safety is crucial for maintaining a safe and efficient work location.
You might ask yourself, "What’s the point of a quiz? Why not just write a safety article?" This arc flash safety quiz offers multiple choice and true/false questions to help you know what’s what when it comes to electrical safety in the workplace. Put your knowledge about arc flash hazards to the test with these quick, fun quiz questions – the more you know about the equipment in your workplace, the safer you will be around it.
Think you're already an arc flash safety expert?
The questions below are just a preview of what you'll be tested on in our quiz. Do YOU already know the answers?
|Number of Tests
• What should be the ideal proximity of a worker from arc flash hazard?
• What is the meaning of approach boundary?
• Why are shock risk assessments performed?
• What is the function of GFCI?
• What is considered appropriate personal protective equipment when doing electrical work?