Do you work at a job that requires you to lift heavy objects throughout the day? Are you preparing to do some heavy lifting in your home or office? MySafetySign.com features a full-length quiz to keep you informed on how to handle your heavy lifting safely and efficiently, helping you to steer clear of back injury.
Think you're already a back safety expert?
The questions below are just a preview of what you'll be tested on in our quiz. Do YOU already know the answers?
• What percent of the American population will suffer some kind of back pain during their lifetime?
• What should you NOT do while lifting objects?
• Do you know what the NIOSH maximum recommended load weight to be lifted under ideal conditions is?
• Is it only necessary to lift with your legs when you are picking up a heavy load?
• Is wearing a back belt a proven way to minimize the risk of back injury at work?
|Grade||Number of Tests|