For centuries, fires have generated some of the world’s greatest disasters, causing a great loss of life and a great deal of destruction. How knowledgeable are you about what to do in a fire? These free quizzes were created as a fun way to test your knowledge about fire safety at home and in the workplace. Knowing how to both prevent fires and respond to fire accordingly is crucial – this quiz will not only test you, but also teach you the tricks of the trade when it comes to fire safety.
Fire safety information should seemingly be common knowledge, but since safety information often comes in dense, heavily statistical, and hard-to-read articles, most of this vital information goes unread. These quizzes were created as a fun and approachable way to learn all you need to know about fire safety and prevention. The more informed you are, the more likely you are to respond productively to prevent injury or loss of life in the event of a fire. You’re just a click away – get started now!
Think you're already a fire safety expert?
The questions below are just a preview of what you'll be tested on in our quiz. Do YOU already know the answers?
• How many Americans are killed in fires every year?
• When should employees be informed of the fire hazards to which they are exposed at work?
• What should you do if you are unable to evacuate a burning building?
• Where should you aim a fire extinguisher nozzle when putting out a fire?
• What should you NOT do during a fire emergency?