Do you work at a job with respiratory hazards? Just want to learn more about lung protection? The perfect learning tool to help make you an expert on respirtatory safety. After taking this free 20-question quiz you will know what constitutes a respiratory hazard, what protection is needed, and what safety precautions must be taken before entering a hazard zone.
You might ask yourself, "What’s the point of a quiz? Why not just write a safety article?" There is no better way to learn off the job than by being tested. We offer multiple choice and true/false questions with hints to help out and explanations to answers filled with facts, legal information, and advice. And the best part: the quizzes are free! We understand the importance of continuous learning, particularly when it comes to being safe. By offering this quiz free of charge, we hope that people will enter a respiratory hazard space with more knowledge than they previously had of it, and in turn, prevent injuries and save lives.
Think you're already a respiratory hazard expert?
The questions below are just a preview of what you'll be tested on in our quiz. Do YOU already know the answers?
• How often must respiratory protection be checked?
• What does SCBA stand for and what is it used for?
• When can an employer follow respirator cleaning recommendations that are not approved by OSHA?
• What does IDLH stand for?
• What is the Assigned Protection Factor and what level should it be at?